Navstar Inc. understands our employees need stability in order to provide their best efforts on the job. Benefits are important, and we have gone out of our way to provide you with the best.
Navstar Health Care Benefits
• Competitive Health Care Premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
• Medical, dental, vision coverage with top insurance carriers
• Competitive 401(k) Matching with 1 Year Vesting
• Credit Union Membership Referral
• Employer paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
• Employer paid Life Insurance
Navstar invests in our employees to keep them onboard long term and ensure they are fulfilling their personal career goals.
• Company paid training, tuition, conferences, seminars, memberships
• Paid training time to cover the hours in which employees attend the training
Referral Bonus Program
This program facilitates and encourages such referrals by providing a reward to eligible employees who refer successful applicants.
• Referral Bonus Program
• Opportunity Referral Program
Employee Recognition Program
• Navstar sends gifts to employees with a wedding, condolences, newborn, get well, birthday or anniversary, as well as for receiving customer recognition
• Employees receive rewards based on their duration with the company
• All Hands Meetings to keep all employees informed
• Annual Holiday Party for employees, clients and their guests
• Team Lunches on site
• Happy Hours convenient per location
Time Away from Work
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) package
• Up to 10 Floating Holidays
• Tickets to Professional Sporting Games
• Discounted and early access to Concert Tickets
• Employee Discounts via LifeMart
Our Human Resources group is here to help you, and is dedicated to making sure that you can focus on your career, without have to navigate the complex task of managing benefits alone.
For additional help, please feel free to contact Navstar’s Human Resources Department at HR@navstar-inc.com.
Navstar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.